2nd & 3rd Gen Seat Mod

If you are aware of the seat mod, I did it and what a difference. I decided while I had the material and ability to make some decent ones , I would make a few to sell. They are made from 1 1/2" solid aluminum bar stock, 1" tall. Spacers alone are $10.00 each or with hardware (bolts) they are $12.50 each $8.00 shipping.
I can make special order sizes if not in a big hurry. Couple days. Message me with any questions ,or email me. cooters@tampabay.rr.com Please know you do this at your own risk, I am making these for you at your request.
Thank you

For one seat will be $28 without bolts or $33 with bolts and that includes $8 shipping. For both seats $48 without bolts or $58 with bolts. Sorry but not making much as it is and have to go with the flow. All prices includes shipping in totals. Thank you

Taking Paypal account, cooters@tampabay.rr.com

Or mail check to
Dennis Towns
400 Monroe Ave.
Brooksville Fl. 34604

(Listen, 5 mins you will know if this is a nice feel for you. Just pull the back 2 bolts and slide something about an inch under each foot and sit in it. I am sure you will instantly know if it is right for you. I didn't do these to make money. ( Retired, don't need the work or $$$$ ) So after reading about all the ranting I tried it and was so impressed I figured I would make some decent ones for folks. But nothing is free, so I gotta pay for electric, machines and materials.Most common size is 1" Not getting rich. LOL ,Good luck, Be safe , and maybe , just maybe a comfortable tush .:thumbsup:
Thank you
Anyway don't take my word for it, there is alot of results from other Tacoma owners that are using them. Here are a couple links of feedback results from these seat mods. The beauty is it only takes a few minutes to do it.

https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/fs-aluminum-seat-spacers-for-seat-mod.563843/

Attachments

• Seat Mod 8.jpeg
    Seat Mod 8.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 121
  • seat mod mount.jpg
    seat mod mount.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Seat Mod 6.jpeg
    Seat Mod 6.jpeg
    301.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Seat Mod 7.jpeg
    Seat Mod 7.jpeg