3” lift

toywoodsguy82

Drive an hour to work each day.
Love the woods
Clearance and looks are the reason for it.

Any recommendations on a 3” lift? Block? Add a leaf? Company??

07 TRD off-road. Plan on going to 33” tires after the lift

Most lifts aren't going to get you all the way to 3". Bilstien 5100's front and back with an AAL. The old man emu complete kits are good and some of the toytec stuff people like. I'd get OME BP-51 or King OEM performance but it depends on your budget at that point.

Love the woods

07 TRD off-road. Plan on going to 33” tires after the lift
Search around, this forum has a lot of good info about what you're looking for.

Most lifts aren't going to get you all the way to 3". Bilstien 5100's front and back with an AAL. The old man emu complete kits are good and some of the toytec stuff people like. I'd get OME BP-51 or King OEM performance but it depends on your budget at that point.

I’m not trying to spend an arm and a leg but cheap isn’t my route either.

750-1200‍?

Indeed bilsteins would probably best bang for $, if you daily drive it consider uca's. Suspension lift s better than body. My 2c

Reactions: 4wd
Love the woods

07 TRD off-road. Plan on going to 33” tires after the lift[/QUOTE]

You're going to have to trim some plastic to eliminate most the rubbing you'll encounter regardless of lift, & if you off road you'll want to chop the cab mounts & plate them off to close up the hole left from chopping said cab mounts...[/QUOTE]

You're going to have to trim some plastic to eliminate most the rubbing you'll encounter regardless of lift, & if you off road you'll want to chop the cab mounts & plate them off to close up the hole left from chopping said cab mounts...
[/QUOTE]

Holding off for now.

Gonna do 285’s when it finally happens.

Back