3 day weekend!! Anyone got anything good planned?

HellaNella420

3 days off!!! Some work on the house and yard...bbq at my brother's house...my buddy's kids birthday party...maybe a ride to the beach for some clam cakes. Sounds uneventful but good.
Oh yeah and wash and wax my truck!

Well with my 1 day off tomorrow I plan on getting some more work done on my Taco. Several projects to finish up on before moving on to more projects.

1. change front differential oil ******Done
  2. rear differential breather mod ******Done
  3. rewire trailer wiring

Future projects:

1. clean throttle body
  2. 5100s bilstein shocks all around
  3. start on undercoating frame

Last edited:
It's where you move the one on the rearend to a higher location like up by the gas cap. Or like Whipper did in the little cubby in the bed. You get a Union PN 90404-51026 $4.65 and new breather PN 90930-03136 $4.25 from dealer and then 6 foot of fuel line, hose clamps, teflon tape and cable ties and run it up. It's to prevent getting water in your rearend when driving thru creeks or deep water. The front is already done like that at the factory. Don't know why they didn't do it for the rear. Here's a link to the writeup.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/61-2nd-generation-2005/268813-diff-breather-mod-dummies-pics.html

Tonight I'm finishing up installing a 10" kicker sub with a kicker amp in my truck. Started the project out of the blue with my buddy on Saturday

Back