3 inch lift and above?

Which exact fox kit did you get?

Check out my built.

Since ive seen "lift kits" for under 500 bucks (usually spacers)...I imagine this is the nice way of saying dont lift your truck unless you spend the cake and do it the right way. Not that i need to lift my wife thinks its high enough already!

5100s are just over $200 for a set of 4. 98876544322112334445677889986543345667 times better than using a spacer. OME is also under $500.

Ok I have a question. So right now my truck has a 3in body lift (yeah boo body lifts suck) well I installed mine by myself and I know I did it right and I got a good kit and I have had 0 problems on the road and off. Now I'm running rancho rs 9000 xls all around. My 33s are rubbing a little bit in the front so I'm thinking of starting off getting 5100s up front just to stop the rubbing. (Eventually I want to get a nice fox or king kit) what should I do in the back I want like 2 ins of lift im on a budget so would like 2 in blocks and those icon shocks for 2 ins of lift be good?

If you are on a budget I suggest an AAL or block and 5100s from Downsouth built for a lift. Anything Icon is pricey. AALs are a pain to install and can make the ride stiffer while blocks cause axle wrap.

Yeah well thanks man I found the shocks on downsouth and ill just find a 3in AAl somewhere, now here is the question do you think I could clear 35s (with some cutting) with a 3in body lift and the 5100s full length

Yeah my automotive teacher at school drives a Chevy with 35s if the lug pattern matches ill put those on my truck and see. Where would you recommend me getting a 3 in AAL for a good price

Anyone Give me an opinon on this?

Pro-Comp 3 Inch Tacoma Lift Kit with ES9000 Shocks

EXPK5075B
Pro Comp is driven by genuine off road enthusiasts. Pro Comp Suspension Products reflect customer-driven, racing influenced technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing processes and techniques.

Our Price: $481.99

Application:
Toyota: Tacoma 2005 - 2013

Hmm doesn't look to bad. But I think 5100s with a AAl would be cheaper. I'm not sure how their shock compares to 5100s tho

Back