3 inch lift and BFG KO2s before/after...I'm in love

So apparently I had no clue what the sound was.... some were spot on, having to trim it due to the tires... as always thanks everyone

I have read many forums saying that with 3" lift u able to put on 2857516 tire no rub. Unless ur new wheel's offset is too high makes it closer to the inner side.

Yes they are, but I don't know the offset on them
I'd figure that out if it's not a low enough off set you'll have rubbing. Lower the off set you won't have to trim or cut your truck up. Or wheel spacers will work but I don't recommend them.

I'd figure that out if it's not a low enough off set you'll have rubbing. Lower the off set you won't have to trim or cut your truck up. Or wheel spacers will work but I don't recommend them.

Thank you I will find out about the offset

I still haven't found out what my offset is, but why does it only make a really loud noise when I'm turning slow and there's a big dip or something unlevel? The tires don't rub at all even turned all the way... only when the suspension gets jolted and dang it sounds like it's going to fall apart... oh and the dealer did a trim on the body but it didn't help one bit

I have a similar spacer lift and when I flex a bit I hear a similar noise. I think it has something to do with the spacer interface with the strut. Spacers do compress the spring which could settle or move slightly with the flex of the suspension. Just my two cents.

Curious what the dealer says

Well Tate Brothers is where I bought the tires and wheels and they want to look at it and said they'd even get me smaller tires if needed... wouldn't know what size because I like these... or a off-road shop said they'd look at it tomorrow so I don't really know what to do

Back