3" lift help!

REECE315

I'm looking into getting a 3" lift for my 2005 pre runner TRD sport. Anybody have any suggestions on a good lift for a decent price? I can't just go out and spend a grand on a lift.

I see a lot of people on here do the Bilstein 5100 adjustable front struts ($200). And then either a 1" block ($50?) or an add-a-leaf ($100?) in the rear.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Taco Forum mobile app

People will burn me at the stake for saying this but im running the rough country 3 in spacer lift for 250$ and its not near as bad as people make it out to be the only issue ive seen so far is its stiff as a bitch up front like ridiculously stiff lol but for the money its good and you can upgrade to blistens as you get the money

People will burn me at the stake for saying this but im running the rough country 3 in spacer lift for 250$ and its not near as bad as people make it out to be the only issue ive seen so far is its stiff as a bitch up front like ridiculously stiff lol but for the money its good and you can upgrade to blistens as you get the money
They hate us cause they ain't us
I run a spacer lift too

I'm satisfied with my spacer lift for now, but I'm planning on upgrading once my current setup starts to show any significant wear in the future.

Now I'm no mechanic, but I'll take a beer and look at your truck anyway...

I got the rough country 3 in and 2 in rear and I can't complain it's worked fine for me. But it's only been on for about 1000 miles.

Back