30,000 mile maint service. 2013 tacoma PreRunner DCLB V6

How many miles do you flush your Tranny,Rears axles, and more and why cant we use Iridium on 4.0 V6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rambo

Did my LOF 1,500 miles ago,at 34,000, have 34,500 just did my Coolant flush with ZAK Flush ,and added Treatment 2 step process and refilled with fresh Toyota Super Long Life Pink Coolant after a complete Coolant Flush. Replaced all 6 Spark Plugs with fresh new OEM Spark Plugs . Asked about Iridium and they say Toyota does not recommend Iridium on the 4.0 V6 2013 2 nd generation Tacomas,was running fine so stuck with OEM Toyota Plugs that came with truck,noticed a littlte cooler on high speed highway and quicker speed and startup,and better MPGs by 1-2 miles ! Asked if I want rears Axle Grease changed and said No,I did Rears ,Transmission Oil, Power Steering Fluid and Brake Fluid at 7,000 miles to all AMSOILs Best Products for my Truck, severe gear and signature series, and do the engine with signature series every 8-10,000 miles and filter to even though they say 25,000 is okay! Im old scool a bit still and will dothe the rears,tranny,and power steering and brake fluid flush again at 75,000 instead of 100,000 instead!!! Just a little ANAL on my big $32,000.00 Investment! I thought plugs were good for 100,000 miles,only 4 cylinders V6 4.0 is 30,000 miles? Take care of your babies ,I do ! Bob Goudin, Eustis,FL. Rambo !

Back