3gen on 20"?

Yep. It came from the factory 3 in pro comp up front and 1in leaf spacer in rear, with the rims and tires, also pro comp. I measure/tire and wheel computation equals 32.9" equivalent, in my amateur research.

IMG_9552.jpg

That's how i want my truck to sit i'll maybe lift it a bit not sure yet but i want the wheels to come that far out

You realize 265 is only 10.4” and your rim is 10” wide. Your tire is 0.4” wider than your rim. Your bead is going to be very weak. I hope you don’t go off-roading.

Question for OR17TRD or anyone who has an opinion.

Ibartrop isn't concerned about the weak bead. Might the bead be weak enough to be a concern at highway speed or over potholes?

Ibartrop isn't concerned about the weak bead. Might the bead be weak enough to be a concern at highway speed or over potholes?
I’ve seen rims spin inside tires on dry pavement. Any time the tire is more than 70% of the width of the rim your bead gets weaker. Risk of blowing that depends on conditions, PSI and driving habits. Most people who run equal tire width to rim width keep them on the street and increase PSI. I don’t recommend this ratio but to each their own.

That's why i said going with a wider tire like a 275 a bit wider and im not going off roading with it

Back