3rd Gen Factory Accessories Worth Getting

Is the magnaflow really loud? I would just want something that’s loud when you step on it but doesn’t drone at a constant speed.

Are the all weather floor mats the same thing as weathertech mats (ie a tub sort of idea)? Do you only get the front seats or do you get the back as well?

Is the magnaflow really loud? I would just want something that’s loud when you step on it but doesn’t drone at a constant speed.

Are the all weather floor mats the same thing as weathertech mats (ie a tub sort of idea)? Do you only get the front seats or do you get the back as well?
OEM all weather mats are front and rear and are a tub sort of idea. They are nice and fit well.

I got the OEM trifold tonneau and love it. It seals well against weather, and you can close tailgate before or after the cover. Also the stock one is not cloth so no worry of slice and grab. I highly recommend it.
As for other stock options, I got the P&T and recommend it. I wish I would have gotten the roof rack. Although that you can order online easy enieno and save money compared to what dealership will charge you for it. (Although it's unlikely that you'll be able to put anything on a credit card that will match the APR of a vehicle loan, they're usually the lowest APR you can get.
As for bed mat, floor mats, etc, you can find them all for cheap on Amazon or other places. Also for floor mats you may decide you like Weather tech or Husky instead of OEM.

Unfortunately in Canada we only have the option of the soft tri-fold tonneau, which I don’t want.

What’s the P&T?

Unfortunately in Canada we only have the option of the soft tri-fold tonneau, which I don’t want.

What’s the P&T?
I would guess premium and tech package. Might be something else though. That’s the problem when we use acronym‘s not everyone knows what you want them to.

Back