3rd Gen Lift Question with Bilstein

Bear

Next week I will be adding 265 70 17’s along with Bilstein 5100’s, and a 1” rear block. What is the best setting in order to maintain factory rake, or near? One would assume, I know the saying, that using a 1” rear block and setting the Bilstein at the 1.1” setting would keep factory rake as it is.

Next week I will be adding 265 70 17’s along with Bilstein 5100’s, and a 1” rear block. What is the best setting in order to maintain factory rake, or near? One would assume, I know the saying, that using a 1” rear block and setting the Bilstein at the 1.1” setting would keep factory rake as it is.
There are 4 settings: no lift, 0.85", 1.75" and 2.5".
I’d set it on 2 or 0.85” for a rake
Set it to 3 or 1.75” to level it out.
Go bro set to fo

I appreciate the advice.

Let me ask this. If I went with a 1 1/2” block and tuned the Billies at 1.75 I should obtain, somewhat, what I’am looking for, correct? Also, if I did what I just asked would that be too much open wheel well space running the 265 70 17’s. Being 47 I prefer the classic look compared to running a tire size with the look that you could run 5 times the size tire.

Let me ask this. If I went with a 1 1/2” block and tuned the Billies at 1.75 I should obtain, somewhat, what I’am looking for, correct? Also, if I did what I just asked would that be too much open wheel well space running the 265 70 17’s. Being 47 I prefer the classic look compared to running a tire size with the look that you could run 5 times the size tire.
It’s not going to be that drastic. It will look fine.

I only made mine level. Dead zero level. No block in rear. That was using the 1st groove which is 0.65 setting on the 3rd gen 5100. I would assume the next groove would make it close to level with a rear 1" block.

Back