3rd Gen Tacoma 14 Wides?

TacoTaco420

I have a 2017 Tacoma SR with a 3 inch supreme suspensions leveling kit and I have the opportunity of putting 14 wides with 33s on my truck. I've heard of all the "nightmares" that come with running a wide wheel setup and I'm certain there would be substantial cutting to the wheel wells to even be able to run a setup like this, but I haven't found much for the 3rd gens? I've had several buddies that have ran wide setups on the 2nd gen tacomas but I was wondering if someone had already done this to a 3rd gen? Any pics or input are greatly appreciated. *Serious inquiries only please*

You'll need at least a -12 off set -24 would be best to clear the UCA and you'll be 3.5-4" further out than stock. Best case you'll have to heat and shape the plastic inner wheel well worst case there will be significant cutting involved.
I'm interested and want to see pictures.

I was thinking about heating up the plastic and molding it around to where I needed it to be, with my line of work I have easy access to heat guns which I feel would be best to try before all out cutting of the fenders/wheel wells. Was wondering if someone had already done this.

I was thinking about heating up the plastic and molding it around to where I needed it to be, with my line of work I have easy access to heat guns which I feel would be best to try before all out cutting of the fenders/wheel wells. Was wondering if someone had already done this.
I don't know any one who has gone that wide. I'd like to see it.

Back