4 Wheeling on Assateague Island, Maryland.

I went 4 wheeling down the beach, it was great. First off being a noob, I tried to go without lowering the tire pressure enough. I lowered it from 40 lbs to 20 lbs, but got stuck in the entrance trail to the beach, so I lowered to 15lbs. I had no trouble going anywhere with 15.
My girl and I cruised about 10 miles down the beach and decided to stop and sit in sun. It was awesome, we couldn't see another vehicle or person except the occasional passerby. When we left I pumped the tires back up and had a little trouble getting out of 4 low gear. I followed the instructions and tag on the visor but it wasn't shifting.OMG I was having bad visions of tow trucks and high repair bills. It turned out I need to be stopped in neutral, not in park to get out of low. I triedtdriving around slow, stopping and shifting, reversing for about 15 minutes.Finally I got it shifted and went merrily on my way to. My first 4 wheeling, this noob learned a couple of things.

I went 4 wheeling down the beach, it was great. First off being a noob, I tried to go without lowering the tire pressure enough. I lowered it from 40 lbs to 20 lbs, but got stuck in the entrance trail to the beach, so I lowered to 15lbs. I had no trouble going anywhere with 15.
My girl and I cruised about 10 miles down the beach and decided to stop and sit in sun. It was awesome, we couldn't see another vehicle or person except the occasional passerby. When we left I pumped the tires back up and had a little trouble getting out of 4 low gear. I followed the instructions and tag on the visor but it wasn't shifting.OMG I was having bad visions of tow trucks and high repair bills. It turned out I need to be stopped in neutral, not in park to get out of low. I triedtdriving around slow, stopping and shifting, reversing for about 15 minutes.Finally I got it shifted and went merrily on my way to. My first 4 wheeling, this noob learned a couple of things.

Glad you had a good time. Some things like that are better learned from experience. Lol

The more you work the systems the easier it will get. My 4lo and locker pops on without moving now. Has to be in neutral still but I can hear it engage and the lights come on before I start moving. Sounds like you had a good time.

Back