45k service done at 43k

I had a Borla exhaust before I installed the K&N, and it is much more louder with the K&N. I also purchased the K$N on Ebay for about $250 I think.

I've noticed with the K&N, throttle response is better along with it being definitely much more louder. At full throttle, you'll hear a slit whistle and itll literally put a ring in your ears.

I installed the Borla exhaust and TRD intake on my 2018 off road long bed automatic. I was surprised how quiet the exhaust is until you lean on the throttle. Both were birthday/Christmas gifts from my wife (great wife). I noticed no loss of bottom end with the exhaust or intake, and zero drone in the cab with the exhaust. Gas mileage has gone up a tiny bit, running an average of 23 plus mpg on mixed town/highway driving. As previously stated, throttle response has increased with the K&N filter.

No Pain, a suggestion. I buy tire wet in a spray can of various brands. After the engine is washed and dried, I spray all of the plastic with the tire wet and let it dry overnite. I did this on my 06 GMC, and when I sold it 12 years and 126K later, the buyer remarked how the engine compartment looked like new. The tire treatment keeps dust and mud from sticking. Of course, spray as little on belts as possible. It wears off of them quickly if you do get any on them.

Back