4wd's Budget Build

I may not be right, but im never wrong.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My Dad used to say this to me all the time, Didn't know exactly what it meant , still don't , how'd you come up with it ?

@bojangles

Judging by the private message exchange they may know each other better than we think..... Dang wig is the thing of nightmares.

Just kidding.

You need to move on , I told you it was over between you & my wig,,,, but if you give me your address I'll mail it to you & no, I don't want it back when your done....lol

You need to move on , I told you it was over between you & my wig,,,, but if you give me your address I'll mail it to you & no, I don't want it back when your done....lol

Haha. I heard that. I think it’s more OR17TRD that likes the wig. But the gesture means a ton. Thanks for thinking of me...... I think.

The last 2 pages have nothing to do with any truck or any build , just a bunch of homophobic enuendos... Holy **** what is this strange road I've started down ???

Sounds like a question of self reflection..... Maybe you should just continue with the “Budget Build” thread. Just a suggestion though. It’s your thread. Lol.

Back