4wd's Budget Build

Haha. I heard that. I think it’s more OR17TRD that likes the wig. But the gesture means a ton. Thanks for thinking of me...... I think.
It’s not the wig that defines the wearer, it’s the wearer that defines the wig.
You need to move on , I told you it was over between you & my wig,,,, but if you give me your address I'll mail it to you & no, I don't want it back when your done....lol
Bogunn wig wild.

It’s not the wig that defines the wearer, it’s the wearer that defines the wig.

Bogunn NOT wig wild.

Fixed that quote for you.
Those words of wig encouragement may be just what 4wd needed to hear to wear that wig doing HVAC work everyday. Lol.

Reactions: 4wd
Sounds like a question of self reflection..... Maybe you should just continue with the “Budget Build” thread. Just a suggestion though. It’s your thread. Lol.

Haha....Self reflection my ass, go back & re read the last few pages you wig-a-phobic or is it Bogunn-gone-wild-for-wigs ??

just bustin' yer ballz

I may not be right, but im never wrong.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My Dad used to say this to me all the time, Didn't know exactly what it meant , still don't , how'd you come up with it ?

@bojangles

I have no clue where i got it from... i was bored earlier and in some pain, this ****in weather kills old injuries, and i just typed some **** out i guess

Haha....Self reflection my ass, go back & re read the last few pages you wig-a-phobic or is it Bogunn-gone-wild-for-wigs ??

just bustin' yer ballz

May be time to put the wig up and get back to working on that gen one Taco!
For the sake of the forum, and my nightmares. Lol.
Just kidding man, you can rock those blonde locks all you want. (As long as you promise to never post another picture).

I have no clue where i got it from... i was bored earlier and in some pain, this ****in weather kills old injuries, and i just typed some **** out i guess

I used to hear that in the military. Nothing like Infantry boot camp and Airborne school to hear some interesting phrases.
What I always got out of it was even if the person is wrong don’t dare question them or their decisions/authority or it will work out poorly for you.

I used to hear that in the military. Nothing like Infantry boot camp and Airborne school to hear some interesting phrases.
What I always got out of it was even if the person is wrong don’t dare question them or their decisions/authority or it will work out poorly for you.

Yeah he might've brought that back from Korea in '52
I dunno, but it makes as much sense as anything else I came up with in almost 60 years haha

Coulda been... i only spent a few months in basic and broke a couple bones, 1 being the left tibia... got the typical bullshit docs who took so long to take an xray the bones already started to heal and gave me ibuprofen.. so, i gtfo as i wasnt feeling optimistic about ait being any better.

Ft lost in the woods '99

Coulda been... i only spent a few months in basic and broke a couple bones, 1 being the left tibia... got the typical bullshit docs who took so long to take an xray the bones already started to heal and gave me ibuprofen.. so, i gtfo as i wasnt feeling optimistic about ait being any better.

Ft lost in the woods '99

Heard that man. Gotta love the Ibuprofen cures everything mentality. Ft. Benning for me (basic, infantry, and airborne school). Then to Fort Bragg with the 82nd Airborne. I got my leg jacked up and some nice shrapnel scars from an IED in Iraq in 2003. That was all she wrote for me. No more jumping makes a useless paratrooper so I got out too.

Men of my Dad's & your Grandfather's generation were ****ing studs, hands down, a tougher more can-do generation there hasn't been or will be again thats for damned sure...
He got in and shipped out at 17.

Pops went to leanardwood back in the day too

Heard that man. Gotta love the Ibuprofen cures everything mentality. Ft. Benning for me (basic, infantry, and airborne school). Then to Fort Bragg with the 82nd Airborne. I got my leg jacked up and some nice shrapnel scars from an IED in Iraq in 2003. That was all she wrote for me. No more jumping makes a useless paratrooper so I got out too.
Thank u for your service.

Lol at the ibuprofen, true damn story.

Back