4wd's Budget Build

You signed up and served. Still a veteran. Can’t help how, when, or if you get hurt. I went in June, 2001. Never dreamed we’d be gearing up for the wars after 9/11. It’s just timing man.
Grassyass... i think its odd my 214 shows my time as ACTIVE personally.

I didn't serve, I was too busy protesting the war effort......NOT !! Haha I don't support ANY war , it's ugly & shouldn't be but I support you guys that were either there or willing to put yourselves there... You experience & see **** no one should have to, believe me I gots a few 'nam vet buddies still kicking but everyone of them have a little battle rattle still, that never leaves I think..

So until I get busy with MODS & ****, let's have it, bring ALL pissing & moaning , gripes & grievances here to work out those issues with a non certified,non clinical, non psychologist.. Let the village & it's inhabitants of Tacoma Forum show you the light... (if there is any)

Hello Tacoma Forum....I'm listening...

How many members are hiding behind the guest card ??...come out cowards....

Total: 48 (members: 11, guests: 24, robots: 13)

Personally , my ass hairs are inflammed over the pending $.12 cent a gallon tax that assholes in sacramento are starting in November...

California has done a good job getting the budget going the right direction. Years ago you all where in the red and looking at becoming bankrupt. State workers, teachers, state and local services like fire and police they where all at risk. Not that any of that makes the edema of your ass hairs any better. What’s the tax for? To help with?

California has done a good job getting the budget going the right direction. Years ago you all where in the red and looking at becoming bankrupt. State workers, teachers, state and local services like fire and police they where all at risk. Not that any of that makes the edema of your ass hairs any better. What’s the tax for? To help with?

Its not anything new, further back state employees got IOUs

Not far back at all, lots of us worked 3 days a month for free.

Hash tag me too and death to the one night stand.
Its not anything new, further back state employees got IOUs

Not far back at all, lots of us worked 3 days a month for free.
thats what I’m talking about. The last year or two has improved greatly.

Don’t know about the west coast problems. Here in the mountains of West Virginia we’ve got a mess of them too. Drugs are out of control, unemployment is through the roof. The Obama administration almost killed coal altogether which is the lifeblood of this state.

Yeah, off the backs of tax payers, Ca, has a long history of raping tax payers pockets whenever a pet project or other agenda won't pass muster for a public vote, it'll get hidden in pork barrel spending & lets talk about those poor under paid state workers/teachers/ CALTRANS/etc; ..
Example: My friends wife is an 8th grade math teacher in the community of Carlsbad, Ca. With the adjustment for cost of living perk she now makes just under $90k a year, & complains about it..

Example 2: I've got a couple friends that work for caltrans, general highway workers , they start out making roughly $35k-$40k a year for basically picking up trash along the highways, none of them work an 8 hour day usually...

Point is these workers are living better/making more $$ & have better opportunities than those in private sector supporting them thru taxation, I kinda have a problem with this..

Now, whats the new tax for ?? They tell you it's for infrastructure stability/repair of roadways,bridges, etc; First issue is a lot of the $$$ they claim to need for repairs has already been allocated (some years ago) Where is or did that $$ go ?? No real definitive answer , Gov. Brown has been shoving this high speed train down our throats for a few years now but couldn't get any public tax support by way of vote, fast forward about 18 months & presto, a new bill drafted & passed adding between $.12 -$.14 cents to the current gas tax in place, dont care where your from, thats a lot of $$$

Point is again, watch how this magical highspeed train that no one really wanted or asked for gets funded & built...

Here's another one, my neighbor is a retired Fire Capt. from the city of San Diego , his adjusted (thats right his "adjusted" pension) is right at 98k a year, with medical (he's not old enough for medicare ) For a civil service worker ?? Thats ****ing insane ...

Back