4x4 suspension lift, n 2wd spindle lift

Johnski

Phoenix Taco
So, neighbor n myself are gonna purchase lifts this weekend n hopefully install em nxt weekend, mine (2wd) I'm going with 4" maxtrac spindle, 1.5" toytec aal, 5100's in rear n 1" block for slight rake

My buddies is more difficult n we've been all over the board tryin t decide in lift for his, maybe y'all can help us out by speaking from experience n giving us product knowledge n reviews plz..

Gonna do coil overs either eibach, fox, king or icon...thn 5100's all the way around...camburg, icon, desert, or total chaos uniball upper control arm, add a leaf, n block in bck, ..main goal for him is to get as close to factory ride back while maintaining his ground clearance of 3inch spacers he has now and hvin smooth reliable taco on highway n off road which he uses quite often for wrk as a cell tower technician

Any concerns, comments, reviews and suggestions wud b very much appreciated
Thx John

Billies with Ebachs up front and Dakar pack out back. Any combo will work just fine though. As far as ride goes, it may not be stock but it will be much better than those lame spacers.

Spindle 490$, add a leaf 85$, bilstein rears 101$ A piece, n 1" block I already have but prob around 50$ new..Thts shipped to my door so around 750-800$!!..I priced matched everythin on amazon, eBay n other parts stores..I'm going thru bytortruck.com

I just used the ready lift for mine. 3" suspension (new blocks) and if rides great. Ordered procomp shocks to help with the support of the lift. Rides like a champ

Getting ready to do the billies, eibach, AAL in the rear and new billies shock in the rear. Hopefully will go good.

Going to try. Might take it to the local 4x4 shop, they said they would only charge 400 for the install and alignment.

Back