98 single cab Taco, factory lift, 3rz w/ 5mt. 53,330 miles.

As the post states, I have a 1998 Tacoma, single cab with slide rear window, motor is the 3rz-fe with the 5mt, 4x4, color matched canopy, factory 3in lift, short bed, all manual options, a couple bumps and dings but straight frame. Currently has 53,33x miles on it with a clean title, 2 owner. (First was my uncle that left it to me at 32,251 miles with an oil change done the same day, it notes the 8 miles he drove home) ive done oil changes every 5k, with the last at 52,000. Ive also got the sticker for the car when it was bought. Its never left me stranded.

The cons are, the car was smoked in since my uncle bought it, and i smoke in it as well. I can get everything detailed and have the cabin air filter changed, but there are 3 noteable burn marks. Theres a dent on the rear quarter panel and demts in the bed, but thats it. There's slight wear and tear for a 98' but its in very nice condition.

What I want to know is what this is worth. Ive gotten an offer of 10, as well as 7500 when i didnt want to sell. Now its come to the point where im considering it. Please let me know what i should expect, i appreciate your time.

Back