Abs and brake light came on while driving

Fluid level.
I looked at the brake fluid and it looks over filled but I did not add any and the rear right wheel is drenched in fluid but I have brake power still but as the truck rolls it sounds like there is friction..my initial thought was a problem with the axel and diff so I took the drum off and everything looks fine sprayed with brake cleaner but I don't see any issues any ideas on what to inspect? Can the bigger wheels cause damage I drove the truck 250 miles and it did this the last 40 miles I kept driving bc it was in middle of nowhere any ideas can help guys

I looked at the brake fluid and it looks over filled but I did not add any and the rear right wheel is drenched in fluid but I have brake power still but as the truck rolls it sounds like there is friction..my initial thought was a problem with the axel and diff so I took the drum off and everything looks fine sprayed with brake cleaner but I don't see any issues any ideas on what to inspect? Can the bigger wheels cause damage I drove the truck 250 miles and it did this the last 40 miles I kept driving bc it was in middle of nowhere any ideas can help guys

Fluid on the tire suggest a wheel cylinder leak. You said the fluid level was fine though.

Another thing to check is the wheel sensor wiring. It could have been damaged somehow.

Fluid on the tire suggest a wheel cylinder leak. You said the fluid level was fine though.

Another thing to check is the wheel sensor wiring. It could have been damaged somehow.
It's new the whole brake assembly has been replaced.but I'm reading that the breather valve could be clogged and the diff builds pressure and that pressure has to go some where I think what I thought brake fluid was is actually gear oil bc it smells like dead dinosour gonna pull the axel inspect the seal and go from there

It's new the whole brake assembly has been replaced.but I'm reading that the breather valve could be clogged and the diff builds pressure and that pressure has to go some where I think what I thought brake fluid was is actually gear oil bc it smells like dead dinosour gonna pull the axel inspect the seal and go from there
Last night I cleaned the whole rotor off with brake cleaner today I see this 20180928_090417.jpeg

Never done one before on a Tacoma. I believe the bearing is bolted to the axle housing which means everything would have to come off.
I have everything off removed brakes 4 bolts on back and removed the hub assembly I need a bearing and seal kit having a hard time just identifying the parts I need at parts store can anyone help with where I can see a diagram to order all parts needed?

Ouch. Check the diff fluid level. Maybe an axle tube seal busted.

The larger tires had nothing to do with it.
Fast forward one month I ended up breaking a wheel bearing not from the bigger tires but from the flange on the diff where u put 4 bolts was bent and I had to replace the housing Wich was hard to find in the middle of nowhere then took it in to a shop to do work and now pretty much a new rear end it ended up costing me 650 dollars to do the work plus parts housing came from Cal mini truck for a great price of 200 so 850 total cost! This Tacoma has got a love hate relationship with me I went offroading 2 times in jurupa valley drove into a 15 ft hole in 2wd with e- locker at a 10 degree incline I'm extremely impressed with the capability I'm going for a Prerunner/trail warrior setup any ideas I will be posting to the build thread soon so y'all can see my mods and to what's coming thank everyone for there input feels good to not be alone when **** hits the fan[emoji869][emoji41]

Back