aFe drop-in Pro Dry S air filter for gen3

I like the fact that it’s a dry reusable filter. Eliminates all the oiling issues we’ve seen on threads from the K&N.
Did you get one yet? I’d love a real world gen three Tacoma review before I pull the trigger on one.

I like the fact that it’s a dry reusable filter. Eliminates all the oiling issues we’ve seen on threads from the K&N.
Did you get one yet? I’d love a real world gen three Tacoma review before I pull the trigger on one.
Just put it in tonight. Haven't even started the engine with it yet. Amazon warehouse has one left for $58 right now. I bought it so I don't have to buy another one not for performance gains, convenience mostly. If it improves anything then bonus. I'm not holding my breath. I'll let you know after I drive it for a few weeks.

Awesome. Let us know.
I’m reading some reviews claiming power gains and increased mpg. I’m interested to see how it does.

Went through the first tank of gas and MPG was better by 2 mpg. My drive to work I was avg 13-14mpg I got 15-16mpg consistently all week and one day 19.2mpg on the digital tracker but I hit every light green to get that. I notice little to no performance increase as expected. It's only been a week so time will tell on MPG. I haven't taken it on a hwy road trip yet so I can say if MPG will improve there. In town I'm happy with the results so far. And with all the ash in the air the last few weeks it's nice to just clean and replace the filters. Money saved there.

Back