Aftermarket Clutch for Tacoma

BigMau

Anyone find a high quality replacement clutch (clutch kit) for a 2009 Tacoma 4x4 2.7l?? Everything about my truck is "bone stock". I'm just looking for something better (performance&durability wise) than stock. Any suggestions??

A buddy of mine did. Said he hasn't had any problems. And that it was better then stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Demo Man..
Have you heard anything about clutch kits from LCE (Pro-Clutch) or the clutch kit sold by LC Engineering?? I have a 2009 Tacoma 2.7l 4x4 Access Cab. Did your buddy use a large tranny jack to move the tranny out of the way?? Was the job a pain in the butt??

Demo Man..
Have you heard anything about clutch kits from LCE (Pro-Clutch) or the clutch kit sold by LC Engineering?? I have a 2009 Tacoma 2.7l 4x4 Access Cab. Did your buddy use a large tranny jack to move the tranny out of the way?? Was the job a pain in the butt??

Anytime you drop tranny its a pain. But I'll check and see what he got. He loves it. Better then OEM.

I have also seen clutch kits by Sachs, Exery, Rhinopac, LUK and Aisin. Rock Auto and Parts Geek has these kits for sale. I believe these are more or less "stock" clutches??

Just checked URD. They have a stage 2 for almost 500 bucks. Would this be too much clutch for my application???

I have also seen clutch kits by Sachs, Exery, Rhinopac, LUK and Aisin. Rock Auto and Parts Geek has these kits for sale. I believe these are more or less "stock" clutches??

Just checked URD. They have a stage 2 for almost 500 bucks. Would this be too much clutch for my application???

Send an email to Gadget at URD. They will help you with that one. Remember. You get what you pay for.

Scored a sweet deal on a SACHS super set..... Looks just like the OEM clutch,,, made in Japan. I'll install it before I got north to Ontario for bass season

Back