Aftermarket headlights (thoughts?)

Colin White

2012 to 2015 models
These in particular are projector lights.

Attachments

• 1463776045589.jpg
    1463776045589.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 1463776053412.jpg
    1463776053412.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 69
They look good from a far; but when you actually have them in your hands you will probably be disappointed. The lens are plastic and the one's I purchased felt very cheap when compared to the stock headlights. Light output on mine was horrible as well, and after just 3 months one of them started leaking...If I had it to do over again I'd save up for Retrofits

They look good from a far; but when you actually have them in your hands you will probably be disappointed. The lens are plastic and the one's I purchased felt very cheap when compared to the stock headlights. Light output on mine was horrible as well, and after just 3 months one of them started leaking...If I had it to do over again I'd save up for Retrofits
Pro tuning lab also makes some
Good headlamps. I've had no issues with them yet :D

All of those spyder and spyder copies have bd history

Years of installs and opinions state.... clear coat peels on the INSIDE, optics are poor for projectors, the housings leak moisture, cutoff fuzzy.

Was looking into the retrofit projector lights and have heard that they are good for straight ahead lights vision but dont pan out very far.... Not sure if thatz the way to go

Was looking into the retrofit projector lights and have heard that they are good for straight ahead lights vision but dont pan out very far.... Not sure if thatz the way to go

Not true at all, they pan out plenty far (more than you would need) if youre talking specifically for offroad application then a light bar would be a better option

Ahhh youre talking about the stock projectors on new vehicles? In that case yeah, the stock projectors that come with vehicles these days are better than halogens, but still not the greatest thing ever. They look good though haha
A lot of people swap the stock projectors with aftermarket ones

Ahhh youre talking about the stock projectors on new vehicles? In that case yeah, the stock projectors that come with vehicles these days are better than halogens, but still not the greatest thing ever. They look good though haha
A lot of people swap the stock projectors with aftermarket ones
Agreed, most oems come with frenzle lenses iirc.... trs has crystal clear lenses for optimum cutoff and clarity

Back