Aftermarket headlights

gonzo3411

Just put in these aftermarket headlights, works great makes it look more sleek. Night time lights are really Bright, love the sequential turn signals. I only wish the drl lights were a little bit brighter. What do y'all think?20181217_121735.jpeg20181226_093906.jpeg20181226_093912.jpeg20181226_093925.jpeg20181221_165628.jpeg

I have the tacoma beast setup and i acually called them about that same problem. Its bright when its on auto. The only problem is that when the sun starts to go down, the headlights turn on automatically.

Just put in these aftermarket headlights, works great makes it look more sleek. Night time lights are really Bright, love the sequential turn signals. I only wish the drl lights were a little bit brighter. What do y'all think?

Are those headlights smoked out? Also, is the inside housing all black? Also, can you provide me a link for those headlights?

@1luv45 yes they are smoked out, yes the inside housing all black as well. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/183460744270
Thank you, I got similar ones on my truck except they're not smoked out but the housing is black. I couldn't find one like yours anywhere. It was either smoked out with the housing in chrome or clear with the housing in black. I'll have to hit these guys up to see if they have it for models with dtrl's.

Just looks cool duh.. the 6k headlights light up the road really good though. Ha
Oh... "Duh" my apologies

6000K is color/temp... Which is dimmer than 4300K then further dimmed by this smoked version as u confirmed the lense is smoked. So it's a blue bulb which irritates the human eye, is less usable than 4300-5000K, is worthless in rain, or fog, and you may as well be wearing smoked sunglasses due to the dark lense?

I also see they are actually "Spyder auto" lights... Known for years of piss poor headlights.

There's a reason OEM vehicles use 4300K as a bulb.

But yeah... "Duh" me

Back