aftermarket navigation, bluetooth

mxracer24

I saw an "OE" Nav, bluetooth, on sale at amazon for 8 or 900 bucks. says plug and play. anyone heard of this. It states for any 05 to 2011 tacoma

I cant believe its just that easy, I have to believe that there needs to be a ton of wiring involved.
Im new to Tacoma so I thought Id ask you guys. Was nav available on a 2008 double cab trd sr5 4x4?

The aftermarket navi uses it's own GPS antenna. Basic functions like power, sound and maybe steering wheel controls are plug and play.

No navi from Toyota until 2012.

Anyone heard of concept r? Is a good unit saw it on amazon and ebay. I want bluetooth Sirius and I really don't want nav but it looks pretty good. Has anyone used it? Or have any feedback? I have an 08 taco

I just bought a 2013 and the nav options were terrible. Couldn't add Just nav. Had to upgrade to limited package and was another $4,000. On top of that I was told the system for nav is a terrible design and just works off your phone.

I went through the same thing, Seasonrider. Toyota doesn't allow many liberties with mixing and matching packages. All I wanted was the Limited's radio. They hit me with a 4k price tag... I'll just stick with no nav for that. Siri gives turn by turn anyways.

Yeah I had that problem too. I bought through usaa and they provided an option for jbl and nav for $2000. Which I think I would have done. The dealer told me that you can't get that anywhere in the east coast. It's a regional option. Only way to get it was limited. So no I have Bluetooth with no nav. Waze by the way is a great navigation app. If your phone is plugged in it will play through speakers

I wasnt buying a limited for the stereo. The chrome trims are hideous...except the ones around the foggers. Bought them off a member here.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1379619170.091972.jpg

Back