AHHH-Saturday

DEZERTDUCK

Owner Engage Off Road
finally the saturday thread.....im at work...where else....hope everyone has a great saturday enjoying the day and having fun....im gonna keep going on the prerunner....yes this is what a good saturday is for me...music is on full blast at the shop and i can just fabricate and focus....:thumbsup:

little more progress from yesterday.....

a little paint
picture.php

and sway bar installed ready to set up
picture.php

Busy Sat at work, NASCAR is in town this weekend so we get hammered Thursday thru Sunday. From the pics I saw posted on FB seems like quite a few of my friends went. I'm glad I'm not heading out of town this weekend, I learned from last year's trip to Colorado that Sunday night is a bad night to leave when NASCAR is in town. Can we say bumper to bumper, creepin 2 mph and 3 hours just to get out of town on I-70. At 1st I though bad accident until I saw the NASCAR Semi's lined at the weigh station. :blink:

A bust ass Saturday for me. Stuck doing school work and studying for finals. It'll all pay off once graduation comes next Friday! :)

My Saturday was and still is insane. First day at the new job and they have me doing a 15 hour shift (0800-2300). Then to compound the situation, I'm doing the same shift again tomorrow and then again on Monday. :eek: 45 hours in 3 days and it's my first week lol. Have me at the supervisor position and I was never even trained. Standing for 15 hours wearing 30 pounds worth if gear is killer.

saturday morning....some are on the Mojave Run...others are at the Lake....but NOPE...im here at work and gonna build some Links today...Hell yeah...this is how i like to spend my saturday:thumbup:

have the weekend off ...whoo hooo..lucky for some huh :laughing:...anyway pressure washed the front porch and mowed the back yard, so u see i still had jobs to do..even at home lmao... weather was perfect for it ,cloudy with sunshine tempature made it up to around 70! :thumbsup: :yes: :thumbup:

I was at work all day 8-4:30, just got home. Time to relax a little. :walkman:

LOL. I was a good boy but I too had to work. Detailing mommas 4Runner this morning. It's going to get a Zaino treatment. That baby is gonna shine!

Today is finally Saturday. I was gonna go but some all terrain tires for Taco. But I better do the better thing and my wife a new compooter.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1373729111.401777.jpg

Very bz day for me... ✊ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1373733363.783866.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1373733321.255375.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1373733321.255375.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 39
The reason I ask this is because I want to get a set of BFGs. But I also want to go up to a 17 inch wheel. I can't afford both right now, so I figured I might get the bigger wheels, put them in my garage and wait until I can get the tires

Back