All terrain tire price

user458

Registered Users
A local tire shop quoted me a price of 875.00 to install 4 Bridgestone rivo tires on my truck. My wheels are 17s. Does this sound like a normal price?

Last edited:
No problem man, I got all of my tires put on my wheels and balanced by my brothers friend for 30 bucks then I mounted them, so I don't know a normal price for having them mounted but I wouldn't think it would be over 100 bucks. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

I was just looking on TR and I like the BF Goodrich. I saw that I can have them sent to the installer

265/70/17 BFG AT KO's. Mounted and balanced on new rims for $740. I think i got a decent deal considering the TPMS swap involved.

265= tire width in millimeters, the The 70 is percent...meaning the height of the tire from the rim to the tread is 75% of the width. the last number is the rim size.

basically your first number is the width, second is the height, and third is size of the rim you want to put it on.

I meant trim package ie TRD Sport, Trd Off Road, SR5, Base. That is really up to you. I have heard that skinnier tires will potentially give you better MPG. You could prolly go up to 265/75/16 if you wanted without a lift or new UCA's.

That sounds good. Now I'm starting to understand. The 16 would have to stay the same unless I got a bigger wheel.

Back