All terrain tire price

That sounds good. Now I'm starting to understand. The 16 would have to stay the same unless I got a bigger wheel.
Yeah, like whippersnapper said, about the only thing you can change at this point is your width. you can go 245/255/265. Anything above 265 usually involves new UCAs and possibly a cab mount chop.

Thanx, WHIP. I'll ask the guy about about that. They'll certainly look bigger than what's on there now

265 with stock suspension:

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

I still run them with my 2ish inch lift.

Since I bought my wife an IMAC Last week I deserve to buy some tires. I'm looking for a pat on the back

Hey guys I don't know diddly about trucks but if you want to know something about paint I'm your manl

I'll probably get BFG ATs next tire. They worked great on my Ranger but I wanted to try something different. Awesome offroad but they suck on wet pavement.

Hey Byrd, I just checked that link. The 265 75 16 is noticeably larger than mine. That's the one I'm going with. BFGoodrich A/T

Glad it helped you out Mrallank! Whoever put that page together did an awesome job. I like the fact it can compare your current tire to the new tire in an overlap. You can see the difference in size from side view & straight on. There are other sites but for some reason my computer won't pull them up using Java. This one works great.

Yeah 875 seems normal from a tire shop, but the bridgestone Revo's run I little pricey. I got a set of cooper AT3's installed for about $700. So far great wet traction, but haven't done any severe offroading yet.

Back