Anyone dropped a K&N filter in yet?

No my point was that you do wheelies in the Tacoma! Ha , just that I've driven hundreds of thousands of miles with aftermarket air filters and intakes with no extra cleaning or any problems. Not some guy who put one on a vehicle found a film of oil on his MAF sensor and the world came to an end. HaHa trust me when I tell you your not going to make my 6'4" 270 lbs ass cry over anything tough guy. This site is about sharing your experience with parts, knowledge gained enjoying whatever you like doing with your Taco. 10-20 Hp gains with an intake and a larger diameter exhaust is about all we'll see on a dynamometer. I just have more miles than most driving with much of this stuff.View attachment 9511
Much smoother air flow for most intakes. FJ had two plastic baffles that dropped toward the ground on the way to the throttle body. Also , I installed most everything I buy myself, then off the the alignment shop.View attachment 9512View attachment 9513View attachment 9514View attachment 9515View attachment 9516View attachment 9517
One little project from last summer 2015
U dont want to compare hp numbers with me tacoma for tacoma.... just bow out now... and nobody cares how big u are.
This isnt a dating site.

Ive had every intake they make for us anyhow, not just the pos k&n...all but the air raid.

You sound like the legend on youtube.

As my very first reply in this thread shows.... u will have 2 stories about k and n.... still think my reply was bogus? It just brought itself to life.

Im not trying to hurt feelings, im not trying to be a dick unlike you.... im just posting facts.

Guys if you seriously think your gonna see a performance difference just becuase you drop a k&n filter, you need to really rethink your life. K&n's may give 2-3 hp AT MOST. People usually get it for the sound and the convince of a reusable filter. You want more airflow performance? Get a supercharger.
This.... its a freaking intake.
U wont see much at all
U have to pay to play.

A pic of an intake, some cheap spacers, and some brakes dont impress me when ur trying to talk about hp.

Push 100+ hp over stock, then u might have something to brag about.

This wasn't about HP. Just you crying about clean MAF Sensors. The ****ing Duramax I built would rip your little Taco in Half! You put no proof of anything on here dumb ass. Learn how to type or text . Spacers were only on for a month until the new rims came it. I've never been on u tube bitch.

This wasn't about HP. Just you crying about clean MAF Sensors. The ****ing Duramax I built would rip your little Taco in Half! You put no proof of anything on here dumb ass. Learn how to type or text . Spacers were only on for a month until the new rims came it. I've never been on u tube bitch.
Proof of what?

My intake tests? Why, i did it for myself. But its very simple..... use a stock intake, measure the iat at around 40mph, it will be ambient.... how can u EVER beat that?

I dont care about ur duramax, this isnt a chevy forum.

No proof of anything.... well, the intakes are gone.

What do u want proof of?

Pics of the blower, afe intake, pulley, headers, ypipe, exhaust?

But being a big boy like u so proudly wanted to share with us, u should know that small phone keyboards arent the easiest to use.

Bitch.... yup, thats me.
I dont fall into the k&n fanboy catagory so im a bitch.

I dont believe in hype, i believe real world results.

I live near Quakertown, PA. You drive out hear and I'll take you Wheeling in the mountains and down the Shore on the beach fishing and wheeling . ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1468281938.640915.jpg
Or this one.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1468281968.478306.jpg
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1468281997.615566.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1468282019.447562.jpg
You don't need to be pissed about anything, I'm not this is pretty funny. BTW Volant in my Duramax worked well with the exhaust gas delete kit and the Suncoast Trans I had built for 1000 HP and 1200 Foot pounds of torque.

I live near Quakertown, PA. You drive out hear and I'll take you Wheeling in the mountains and down the Shore on the beach fishing and wheeling . View attachment 9520
Or this one.View attachment 9521
View attachment 9522View attachment 9523
You don't need to be pissed about anything, I'm not this is pretty funny. BTW Volant in my Duramax worked well with the exhaust gas delete kit and the Suncoast Trans I had built for 1000 HP and 1200 Foot pounds of torque.
Yes volant builds a decent intake.... but on our trucks it will not draw cooler air at approx 40mph.

No one gives a crap about ur chebby... thats cool and all, but this is about tacomas.

U really need to google brian mauck.... he had an fj too and the same mentality u show.

Super fj i belive was his handle.

I live near Quakertown, PA. You drive out hear and I'll take you Wheeling in the mountains and down the Shore on the beach fishing and wheeling . View attachment 9520
Or this one.View attachment 9521
View attachment 9522View attachment 9523

Dont bring spelling into the story without having perfect spelling urself.... fat thumbs are a bitch arent they?
Now stfu about petty crap like spelling.

My excuse today is...While driving through 5 states seeing only three customers. I got to turn around and drive back home 625 miles today. Posting during fuel and piss breaks! I refuse to text and drive seeing all the fatal accidents in my life and helping at everyone I come upon. The stupid winches I've had on my trucks have pulled out more people than I used to pull my ass out! I'm getting old now at 48 and still love doing all this! Bought my first new Toyota in 1988 the 1989 Extra cab 4x4 22 RE motor 5 speed ! Wheeled the **** out of that in PA, MA, NY, VT, and NH!

My big ass will be in N Florida a year from now! Fresh and Salt water fishing year round! Oh and need to wrestle some gators!!! Just watched Jim Schockey get a black bear in NC . They have the heaviest by weight black bears in the US on NC coastal plain!!!!

Relax. Nobody cares about your Duracrapx or your height/weight.

Last edited:
Back