Anyone dropped a K&N filter in yet?

C'mon guys!! Let's hug it out, bitches!! No need for me to point out that we do it for the ladies and just want to get our muscles and dicks out in the open to air out after a long day. Shower off with a cold one and hang some brain until you're nice and relaxed...

C'mon guys!! Let's hug it out, bitches!! No need for me to point out that we do it for the ladies and just want to get our muscles and dicks out in the open to air out after a long day. Shower off with a cold one and hang some brain until you're nice and relaxed...

Sorry I was in the middle of my 20th surgery.

Been a long time since I've seen you on here, whipper... I wanted to tell you that I got a spacer lift and diff drop kit put on my truck by the guys at Revtek. I was hoping to get all kinds of **** from you about it

Been a long time since I've seen you on here, whipper... I wanted to tell you that I got a spacer lift and diff drop kit put on my truck by the guys at Revtek. I was hoping to get all kinds of **** from you about it

You do what you want with your truck. I will say I told you so when you have issues but hopefully you don't run into any.

Heading into another surgery while building a Durrrrmax.

Last edited:
You do what you want with your truck. I will say I told you so when you have issues but hopefully you don't run into any.

Heading into another surgery while building a Durrrrmax.
Ahh so many forum tough guys! Well little bitch I will have hand surgery next week. At least everything I say on here is true and I have pics to show. You lie and tell bullshit stories of nothing with no meaning. Everything I post I've done with my own two hands on all my builds.

Ahh so many forum tough guys! Well little bitch I will have hand surgery next week. At least everything I say on here is true and I have pics to show. You lie and tell bullshit stories of nothing with no meaning. Everything I post I've done with my own two hands on all my builds.

????

Last edited:
Back