Anyone have any RELIABLE news on the 2014 Tacoma?

Test drove a 5 speed GMC Canyon years ago when I was looking for a truck. One of the most frightening test drives I have ever taken...junk

Dealer Info

I was recently in Joe Machen's Toyota in Columbia, Missouri, and asked if they knew anything about the next generation Tacoma. I talked to their General Manager and he said the new body style would be for the 2015 model year. He seemed pretty sure of his info. Since Toyota dealers are notorious for saying "they will be the last to know", I have no way of knowing if their information is accurate. However, it is the closest I have come to some concrete info. We will see . . .

I was recently in Joe Machen's Toyota in Columbia, Missouri, and asked if they knew anything about the next generation Tacoma. I talked to their General Manager and he said the new body style would be for the 2015 model year. He seemed pretty sure of his info. Since Toyota dealers are notorious for saying "they will be the last to know", I have no way of knowing if their information is accurate. However, it is the closest I have come to some concrete info. We will see . . .

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing--Edmund Burke

Do the 2014's come with the built in "pinging noise" some think is cylinder detonation from the electronics on the 2013 models, that Toyota says they won't fix? Because it's just a noise that is indicative of that year!

That is exactly what they told my buddy!!!!!!!!!!!

Back