Anyone have bed speakers installed? Looking for recommendations for tailgating!

Philly Taco

Just bought a ‘16 SR5. Looking to make a few mods. I want to instal bed speaker/speakers for tailgating. Any recommendations for speakers and wiring options?

Just bought a ‘16 SR5. Looking to make a few mods. I want to instal bed speaker/speakers for tailgating. Any recommendations for speakers and wiring options?
I have a 16 sr5 with bed speakers. First off, it's not going to be cheap if you want it done right and you want them to last in the elements. Get marine grade speakers. I have kickers. Mount your amp or amps under your seats or behind one of your back seats if you dont have woofers behind your back seat. I used higher grade wires with thick insulation on them. I covered all outside connections as well to protect them. It's up to you how many amp speakers and what kind of amps you use. I have 2- 2000 whatt amps driving mine but I have 6 speakers back there. Also get a seperate volume control for your bass. Your gonna get bass noise in your bed and I bought that thick bed carpet and am in the process of sound proofing under my bed. If you have any questions give me a shout.

I have a 16 sr5 with bed speakers. First off, it's not going to be cheap if you want it done right and you want them to last in the elements. Get marine grade speakers. I have kickers. Mount your amp or amps under your seats or behind one of your back seats if you dont have woofers behind your back seat. I used higher grade wires with thick insulation on them. I covered all outside connections as well to protect them. It's up to you how many amp speakers and what kind of amps you use. I have 2- 2000 whatt amps driving mine but I have 6 speakers back there. Also get a seperate volume control for your bass. Your gonna get bass noise in your bed and I bought that thick bed carpet and am in the process of sound proofing under my bed. If you have any questions give me a shout.

24 hours and the question is answered plus friendly advice if needed. Great job 4x4bo!!!!!

Thank you for tips. Can’t wait to add to this beautiful truck!

Thank you for tips. Can’t wait to add to this beautiful truck!
Anytime guys. I'm here to help. If you have any more questions about other things you want to do to your trucks dont hesitate to ask... that's what were here for....

Reactions: JRE
Back