Anyone in SoCal selling a front bumper valance??

adisney

I lost my license plate and front bumper valance in Azusa about 2- 3 weeks ago. My truck looks like it’s missing teeth without it lol. Seen a lot of tacos missing their front valance, night it be a common problem??? Anyone if anyone is selling one at a reasonable price let me know.

I lost my license plate and front bumper valance in Azusa about 2- 3 weeks ago. My truck looks like it’s missing teeth without it lol. Seen a lot of tacos missing their front valance, night it be a common problem??? Anyone if anyone is selling one at a reasonable price let me know.
I got nothing but a question, how the hell did you not notice a loose , and no doubt a noisy valance ??

I got nothing but a question, how the hell did you not notice a loose , and no doubt a noisy valance ??

It made no noise and it didn’t seem loose or anything. Just went into the mud and came back with out it. I’ve seen about 3 or 4 tacos with out it seems to be a common problem

Reactions: 4wd
It made no noise and it didn’t seem loose or anything. Just went into the mud and came back with out it. I’ve seen about 3 or 4 tacos with out it seems to be a common problem
Fair enough yeah I used to lead up to 12+ trucks on trail runs , mostly 2nd gens and at trails end was amazed at the amount of plastic we'd gather because of weak ass flares and those ****ing crap mudflaps. Good times :p

Back