Anyone know factory wheel specs for the Tacoma 18" limited wheels?

tacomalimited

2018 dcsb mgm limited 4x4
I'm looking into possibly getting some new wheels for my Taco,I want to get the same size as the stock wheels that came on it,I can't seem to find the info anywhere! I know they are 18" wheels, the tires are 265 60 18, but I don't know the width or offset and whatever else I need to know when looking at new wheels,any and all advice is greatly appreciated! Please keep in mind that I would like to stay as close as possible to the same size as my stock wheels, thank you!

Last edited:
Offset for the tacoma is 15mm. Keep in mind that if you change your wheels you might have to change lug nuts.

I was thinking about getting a set of 2014 tundra trd 18" wheels. The tire size is a little different then mine, not sure if they will fit,my tire size is 265 70 18, the Tundra is 275 65 18.Hopefully a wheel/tire guy can give me an opinion on if they'll fit.

Attachments

• screenshot20140607195303.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 48
Why is that?

Some lug nuts are acorn style while others are mag style. I have the TRD bead lock wheels and just ordered the FJ TRD black wheels. Since mine are chrome I want to put all black lug nuts on to match. I have to wait until they get here so I know which ones to get.

Some lug nuts are acorn style while others are mag style. I have the TRD bead lock wheels and just ordered the FJ TRD black wheels. Since mine are chrome I want to put all black lug nuts on to match. I have to wait until they get here so I know which ones to get.

Oh,ok,gotcha!

Back