Anyone know how to do this!?

tbreeezyy28

Aloha everybody, so this is my 2013 Tacoma i have down here on Oahu, Hawaii. Tacoma’s are the top selling car in the state. I want to stand out with my build. So i was wondering if anyone knows how to make my side mirror signals turn on with my DRLs and where i can get LED switchbacks for them? IMG_0157.jpg

Welcome to the forum.
To do this would require running the side mirror turn signal wiring into the DRL wiring. You would have to get a wiring schematic and track down the right wires.
It’s definitely not impossible but you would lose functionality of your mirror turn signals I would imagine.

Aloha everybody, so this is my 2013 Tacoma i have down here on Oahu, Hawaii. Tacoma’s are the top selling car in the state. I want to stand out with my build. So i was wondering if anyone knows how to make my side mirror signals turn on with my DRLs and where i can get LED switchbacks for them? View attachment 15939
Try Vleds.com for the switchbacks. I am waiting for mine to come in now. All my LED's are from them. They are the brightest I have found. Hope this helps.

Back