Anzo/ Oemassive Headlights

SomeDirtyCuban

So some of you know I've decided to go bigger and save for the 6" BDS lift with Fox coilovers.
How ever I've been contemplating temporarily breaking the savings to purchase these what are your thoughts?
Should I put the lift on hold pushing it from 2 to 3 ish months and get the lights or should I wait and get the lift out of the way?
maxresdefault.jpg

If I wanted a lift and was saving for it I wouldn’t get lights unless mine where bad and needed to be replaced. I would get the lift first. The reason is because there will always be more mods and upgrades you’ll want to do. After you get the lights it will be three weeks and you’ll want to add something else and the lift will be pushed off further. Just my nickel.

If I wanted a lift and was saving for it I wouldn’t get lights unless mine where bad and needed to be replaced. I would get the lift first. The reason is because there will always be more mods and upgrades you’ll want to do. After you get the lights it will be three weeks and you’ll want to add something else and the lift will be pushed off further. Just my nickel.

I agree. There is ALWAYS another mod that’ll catch your eye and you’ll want to do. I’d go with the lift first.

Cool lights. Y'all watch that video? Very informative.... I had no idea that the negative battery cable had a red boot over the terminal!?!?! I wouldn't change them sumbitches until after I hit a deer. The single biggest pain in the ass on newer vehicles is the damn near total disassembly of the front clip to change a headlight.
/rant

Yeah true for me it's a bigger headache, because of my pocket flares, I had to place silicone in between so that water wouldn't see through and because I could hear the flares rattling from the inside due
To windy conditions. But part of me doesn't care cuz I'm still not really sure if I'm going to be keeping them or not

Cool lights. Y'all watch that video? Very informative.... I had no idea that the negative battery cable had a red boot over the terminal!?!?! I wouldn't change them sumbitches until after I hit a deer. The single biggest pain in the ass on newer vehicles is the damn near total disassembly of the front clip to change a headlight.
/rant
My thoughts exactly. What a PITA.

Back