ARB Install

dlargo

Evening all....just a quick question. Recently I had a fender bender and need to replace my grill, hood, and bottom bumper cover. I need some information from those that have the ARB Bumper for a 2nd gen Tacoma. I would like to upgrade my current set up with the ARB and need to know how much of the original bumper cover and bracketry is used during the ARB install...if any at all. They will be replacing the cover and bracketry with insurance funds or I can use the funds to help pay for the ARB or go back to the OEM Setup. Any info would be great. I have looked at the ARB install directions and it leaves some to be desired on the actual brackets and such....I hope none of it would need to be replaced.

Thanks
Danny

From what I can see. This was a pretty straight forward bolt on. I do have the winch and that I can see a bracket was fabricated. But otherwise just be careful cutting your front fender if you get a big ARB like mine. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1425054113.318592.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1425054136.291124.jpg

Sent from my iPhone,
Tacoma06

Back