Banned from TW

@Bogunn @OR17TRD

The best one that I can remember is someone asking if his Tacoma would sound like an Infiniti G37 if he used the Infiniti muffler. [emoji53][emoji50]

I must have missed that one.
Did you tell them the truth.... it would sound even better!
I wonder if I put a Bentley exhaust on mine if it will sound like a Bentley...
[emoji848]
The scariest part of that is that it’s a real question.... I wonder if they ever thought maybe it had something to do with the motor and not the muffler.

That may even get you the extra 940 horsepower you need to get to the 1200 of the Veyron. Everyone knows the hp comes from the muffler....

Ordered. Only cost me $14,750.40 so I bought a dozen in case they wear out.

QS_BG140T_EMAIL.jpg

I gotta say i rlly prefer this forum for the simplicity that usually arises. Nobodys dicking around with piggybacks, picking apart ovtune, fighting bd, bitching about turd reflashes, the damn tempo is nice and mellow.

Who has frittercakes?

My fat ass needs to stay away from those.

11 extra..... good thinking.

The used ones will just get turned into a paperweight.

Smart. How you drive you’ll go through one a month.

I'm a good driver...is what I say when I'm driving.

Ya know, between that and your supercharger you may break Mach 1. I bet we’ll hear the sonic boom all the way on the east coast.

Nah can't break the sound barrier because everyone will think I have an assault rifle and call the cops.

I gotta say i rlly prefer this forum for the simplicity that usually arises. Nobodys dicking around with piggybacks, picking apart ovtune, fighting bd, bitching about turd reflashes, the damn tempo is nice and mellow.

For now.

What's the largest tire size I can run on my Tacoma. I searched and didn't find anything. Also what oil should I use and what tire psi should I run?

What lift should I buy? How much lift do I need to fit 285/75/16? Can I fit 285 on stock wheels?

Anyone ever buy a Tacoma? Totally searched and nothing came up.

How many MPG do you get? What gas do you use?

Why doesn't the Tacoma have a derzul or V8?

Who has frittercakes?

Ok you smartass's made your point....haha...

The magnitude will NEVER match xr or tw about those things.
Its like a nice lil escape

Or TTORA , Custom tacos (there were a couple guys banished from there & wound up on TW & all they'd do is whine about their "undeserved ban".. So we just started calling CT Crybaby tacos.. pretty funny when they'd get all bent over it...

Or TTORA , Custom tacos (there were a couple guys banished from there & wound up on TW & all they'd do is whine about their "undeserved ban".. So we just started calling CT Crybaby tacos.. pretty funny when they'd get all bent over it...
I forgot about those 2 places. Ct went to **** long ago with all the ads, then ghost town of non working photofuckit links.

Never was a regular on ttora, not sure why.

Reactions: 4wd
Back