Basslink SM or similar?

texasred

2017 Taco Limited 4 door with all the pretty boy goodies. Not an off-roader, just a town jockey here so be gentile!
This is my first new vehicle and I’m pretty well impressed...except for the sub. Too muddy and too far back.
I had an Infinity Basslink under seat sub added to my old Mazda B4000 and it improved things dramatically. I don’t want to pull things apart yet (warranty and all).
Anybody have experience/opinions on adding an under seat sub?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new Tacoma.
There’s a couple options out there for adding a underseat subwoofer.
Some good info in this thread:

Subwoofer
http://www.tacomaforum.com/index.php?threads/Subwoofer.4436/
Haha your sub box is highly recommended. I actually emailed the company I was talking about in this thread and I’m looking forward to their reply. I will let you know if I can hook up a group buy with them or Maybe a discount code.
It’s not under the seat but it’s plug and play and a clean behind the rear drivers side seat set up.

Haha your sub box is highly recommended. I actually emailed the company I was talking about in this thread and I’m looking forward to their reply. I will let you know if I can hook up a group buy with them or Maybe a discount code.
It’s not under the seat but it’s plug and play and a clean behind the rear drivers side seat set up.

That home made box is special. Lol.
Yeah, that behind the seat sub box is pretty awesome. A little pricey though.
If they’d cut a group buy deal they’d definitely make a lot of sells I’m sure.

That home made box is special. Lol.
Yeah, that behind the seat sub box is pretty awesome. A little pricey though.
If they’d cut a group buy deal they’d definitely make a lot of sells I’m sure.
That home made box is very special. I appreciate it. I’m still going to keep my figures crossed on the Tacoma sound solutions upgrade. I will let all of you know ASAIK (as soon as I know) Let’s hope they will do a group buy or promo for us 3rd gens who want that extra punch and or have done the kicker upgrade.

Back