Bed Cover Leaking

JoeJoe46

Anybody with a bed cover find a good way to fix it from leaking? I have the Extang Solid Fold 2.0. I e had it replaced once and now noticed it leaking from the back fold. Any thoughts? Rather not buy new one as they aren’t cheap [emoji17]

Anybody with a bed cover find a good way to fix it from leaking? I have the Extang Solid Fold 2.0. I e had it replaced once and now noticed it leaking from the back fold. Any thoughts? Rather not buy new one as they aren’t cheap [emoji17]
You can try to tighten everything up. See if there is some adjustment that can be made. If it’s coming through a stationary area you could add a thin gasket material between the bed rail and the cover.
They all leak a little. Some worse than others. Get a cap if you need it to be completely dry.

exactly ^^^ start there

I bought a Tyger based on some recs here. on the whole very happy with it and don’t see leakage unless a real deluge and even then small amounts.

I’d recommend crawling under the cover on a sunny day and see where daylight is visible. address those spots with weatherstripping and it will help. hope that helps

Like @OR17TRD said, try a weather seal around any leaking parts.

Back