Bed covers

TacoJoe11

What is everyone using to keep their truck bed clean and dry? Right now I'm covered by an ARE bed cap and plan to swap it out during the spring and summer with a soft tonneau cover.

I have a best top that I rarely use...actually a friend of mine uses more than me lol
It keeps the bed 90ish % dry in rain

I have an Access Loredo. I like it except for the fact I can't use the rail system with it. I bought it off a TW member and was told it would work with the rails. But the Access Limited which is what I wanted will work with the rails. So you might give that one a look.

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1366735616.319880.jpg
I like mine it's simple durable and does its job, but I'm thinking of adding a toolbox so I haven't found a toolbox that fits under no problem :/

I've heard the Access LiteRider roll up tonneau fits nicely without hindering the rail system. I've been scoping out that one for this season, I guess the movable tie downs become fixed tie downs if it gets in the way... but I can live with that.

Last edited:
I have an Extang Trifecta soft trifold. It works great.
I had the same tonneau on my last tacoma for 4.5 yrs. no issues in Vermont.
It saw lots of snow, ice, extreme temps. Worked like a charm.

ARE & Gaylord are the top model. I personal don't like th ed soft cover due to the quality and longevity.

Back