Best all terrain tires and their sizes

When I look at the price, I can easily buy a full spare with rim for the cost difference between General Grabber AT2 and BFG AT KO2. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of BFG. I just have an infant and a toddler at the moment, so I try not to overspend if I can help it.

When I look at the price, I can easily buy a full spare with rim for the cost difference between General Grabber AT2 and BFG AT KO2. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of BFG. I just have an infant and a toddler at the moment, so I try not to overspend if I can help it.

I was to. But I didn't want to buy another set without a warranty. Plus the BFGs are a real heavy ply. That's why I went with the 265 instead of the P265. Saved a good chunk of cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Nice... Wait, no warranty on Generals? Wasn't aware of that. I've seen warranties at several shops in my area, but the internet is never 100% correct

Nice... Wait, no warranty on Generals? Wasn't aware of that. I've seen warranties at several shops in my area, but the internet is never 100% correct

I have 60k warrenty on mine. Plus free rotations for life of the tires

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Back