Best budget lift? (no spacer kits)

Supa LA

I looking for general info for someone who wants to lift, but needs something cost friendly. This far I'm seeing a lot of 5100 setups, which I have currently on my 4runner, so I'm familiar. Is that pretty much it? I refuse to waste money on a spacer kit.

Please post Pics/links if possible. Thanks!

I looking for general info for someone who wants to lift, but needs something cost friendly. This far I'm seeing a lot of 5100 setups, which I have currently on my 4runner, so I'm familiar. Is that pretty much it? I refuse to waste money on a spacer kit.

Please post Pics/links if possible. Thanks!
That or the cheaper OME kits they run about $1200

That or the cheaper OME kits they run about $1200
I've also been looking into those. I'd like to try something else rather than go with Bilstein again.

I'd like to keep the cost around $1k until I can get the setup I truly want. Stock height is out of the question after driving a lifted Runner for a year.

I've also been looking into those. I'd like to try something else rather than go with Bilstein again.

I'd like to keep the cost around $1k until I can get the setup I truly want. Stock height is out of the question after driving a lifted Runner for a year.
OME 887 coils with OME 90000’s and a progressive AAL will cost about $1000 if you buy them separately and install yourself.

Solid info bro, much appreciated. What are you running?
I’ve got a revtek Pro 40013 3” lift that was the dealers option. It’s served it’s purpose for what I needed. Ride suffered some. It’s handled well off road in moderate situations paired with the bilstein 4600’s on the OR. Also allowed me to run the 285/75/16 BFG KO2’s I wanted.
I wouldn’t recommend it if you want a better ride and better off road capability. If it’s just to get the truck lifted and mostly for DD it cost $600 installed. I was planning on putting a king set up on it next year but I won’t have this truck much longer. 342DF6DC-4341-45DF-A23A-97F3E8808242.jpeg

I’ve got a revtek Pro 40013 3” lift that was the dealers option. It’s served it’s purpose for what I needed. Ride suffered some. It’s handled well off road in moderate situations paired with the bilstein 4600’s on the OR. Also allowed me to run the 285/75/16 BFG KO2’s I wanted.
I wouldn’t recommend it if you want a better ride and better off road capability. If it’s just to get the truck lifted and mostly for DD it cost $600 installed. I was planning on putting a king set up on it next year but I won’t have this truck much longer. View attachment 21183
Nice dude. Yea I remember your horror story on FS thread. You're still buying my 4runner, right? [emoji6][emoji6]

I wouldn’t recommend it if you want a better ride and better off road capability. If it’s just to get the truck lifted and mostly for DD it cost $600 installed. I was planning on putting a king set up on it next year but I won’t have this truck much longer. View attachment 21183
#Infernotime @bogun

Back