Best Cost Effective Way to Improve 3rd Gen Entune Premium

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by mrproduxn, Sep 17, 2017.

1. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I’ve been looking at subs to go with this system for some time. Any ideas?
    I’ve contacted OEM Audio Plus about their system. Their System Series without the Tweeters is $1099. The kit would contain the following:
    • Multi-Channel 32-Bit DSP Power Amplifier
    • O+ Signature Sound Reproduction
    • Tacoma-Specific 8" Subwoofer System
    • Quick-Sync Wiring Harness
    Has anyone went with this? Thoughts on price?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    mrproduxn

mrproduxn Well-Known Member

There are quite a few owners that installed the oem systems on TacomaWorld.com. They are all very satisfied with the custom fit and great sound. I personally did not see it as a cost effective system for me. I would never take full advantage of so much sound. Now if I was 30 or 40 years younger it may be in my truck. I get all the volume and bass I need with the Kicker upgrade for an old dude.

OR17TRD likes this.