Best Led Fog Lights or Bulbs

DiveGoddess

Changed Halogen low beams to 6000 lumen Led from super bright. Happy with them. Now my fog lights look pathetic. What do you recommend? Pics if you got um. Thx

I went with;
AUXITO H11 H8 H9 LED Headlight Bulb Fanless All-in-one Conversion Kit 9000 Lumens High Low Beam Headlights Fog Lights 6500K Xenon White, Pack of 2

Head light, high beams and fogs.
About the same brightness as factory just white and no noisy fans.
81c7GdxSZkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Just use the same LED's you use in your lows! Same h11 bulb as fog lights... I used God's in my projectors and LED's in dogs and highs

Do Not use LEDs. Bright close to vehicle but they do not project. Use only Halogen bulbs. LEDs in Halogen projectors create way to much glare and in bad weather rain or snow you won't see crap. LEDs suck in Holigen Projectors!!!!!!!! Google It. You can have all the Lumens in the world but if they are not projected they only light up what is in front of you.

Do Not use LEDs. Bright close to vehicle but they do not project. Use only Halogen bulbs. LEDs in Halogen projectors create way to much glare and in bad weather rain or snow you won't see crap. LEDs suck in Holigen Projectors!!!!!!!! Google It. You can have all the Lumens in the world but if they are not projected they only light up what is in front of you.
:rolleyes:

Tape Please go and check out the 3rd gen forum sticky on the Tacoma World site. LED vs Halogen va HID

The fella has done extensive testing

The first 2 posts he keeps up to date on all his testing.
They're wrong, a pandemonium of parrots there. Already been there.

I just order a pair of the tri color fog LEDs from Cali Raised, each time manually turn them on they toggle from white, to amber, to white and amber.

I just order a pair of the tri color fog LEDs from Cali Raised, each time manually turn them on they toggle from white, to amber, to white and amber.
Those sound cool - I have the TRD fogs - They are just OK - Think I would go a different direction if they were not already on the truck

I have the CaliRaised LED and I like them a lot. I’m a bit nit picky but every time you turn them on it will always default to the 6k white color, wish I could have the yellow come on first every time I turn the lights on. But that’s the only issue which isn’t even a big deal.

I have the CaliRaised LED and I like them a lot. I’m a bit nit picky but every time you turn them on it will always default to the 6k white color, wish I could have the yellow come on first every time I turn the lights on. But that’s the only issue which isn’t even a big deal.
That's what I would say too!

Back