Best leveling kit?

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by rippsgt, Aug 12, 2017.

1. rippsgt

rippsgt Member

What's everything you need. I'm seeing a lot of issues then people with none. Kind of worried about getting one.

Also unrelated question anyone having a hard time with steering in like a parking lot? Is it just normal for this truck to be hard to turn?

2017 tacoma trd

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I've got a 2017 off road and the revtek 40013 pro kit. I've got no issues with it. Levels the truck well and utilizes the Billy's that are on it. I got it because of the dealership and warranty. I will put some kings on eventually but for now I can run my 285/75/16 BFG KO2's and do some light off roading.

TacoGal likes this.
  5. OP
    rippsgt

rippsgt Member

If I got the 5100's would I need anything else or just a swap to these and I'm good?

6. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

Nope. Just put them on to level the truck out. If you go higher you will need other parts like a rear lift.

OR17TRD likes this.
  7. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

What height do 3st gens need new uca?

8. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

It can take up to 3"

Bojangles likes this.
  9. mrproduxn

mrproduxn Well-Known Member

5100's are the best for a level. Installed mine at 0.65 setting and level is perfect.

10. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

Turd gen?

But no......coils are

11. mrproduxn

mrproduxn Well-Known Member