Best lift for the price

tacohawk

Hey everyone, I’m new to the forum, I have a 2016 sr5 access cab. And I want to throw at least a 2 inch lift on it, so I can put 285’s on. My off-road use is at the least moderate, but mainly trails and whoopdies, not much rock crawling (obviously ). What kits have you guys tried, what did you love/hate, drive ability better or worse than stock? Also what are your guys’ opinions on spindle lifts? Are they worth it?

Hey everyone, I’m new to the forum, I have a 2016 sr5 access cab. And I want to throw at least a 2 inch lift on it, so I can put 285’s on. My off-road use is at the least moderate, but mainly trails and whoopdies, not much rock crawling (obviously ). What kits have you guys tried, what did you love/hate, drive ability better or worse than stock? Also what are your guys’ opinions on spindle lifts? Are they worth it?
Welcome to the forum.

2wd sadly. It’s my first purchase from a dealer, so I’m basically gonna keep this taco till I’ve built my credit enough to afford a trd 4x4
Spindles will give you 4” they are probably the best bang for your buck. Look up Maxtrac spindles, Bilstein 5100’s set to 0 on all fours and a progressive AAL for the rear.
You’d be able to fit the 285’s you want and it will ride and look good.

Spindles will give you 4” they are probably the best bang for your buck. Look up Maxtrac spindles, Bilstein 5100’s set to 0 on all fours and a progressive AAL for the rear.

Thank you kindly sir!! And is “progressive” the brand of the AAL’s or do you recommend any brand? Again not really trying to break the bank [emoji23].

I thought you have a revtek. Do you not recommend it?

I thought you have a revtek. Do you not recommend it?
If you have a 3rd gen off-road 4x4 and you want a $400 3” spacer lift that’s the best one. It’s in coil and uses an AAL in back. It allows you to fit 285’s. If you’re a moderate to heavy off-roader or a Prerunner I’d look at other options.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/pro-c...-es9000-shocks-k5081b/_/R-DFCW-K5081B#Reviews
So I’m thinking about jumping on this kit. Any body have experience with procomp? I do like their warranty. And the fact that the struts are white and my truck is white does excite me a bit [emoji23]
I'm just so happy that someone finally had a question about a non-spacer lift! [emoji38]
I have never used Procomp but I wouldn't be scared to try it. If you can get an AAL or progressive AAL instead of that block in the rear, you'll like it a lot better.

Back