Best lift kit for an SR 2wd?

The spindles give a 4” lift in the front. 2” in the rear makes it level, but if you don’t want to lift it that much you can get adjustable bilsteins to make it level without lifting the entire truck.

The spindles give a 4” lift in the front. 2” in the rear makes it level, but if you don’t want to lift it that much you can get adjustable bilsteins to make it level without lifting the entire truck.
Gotcha. Right now i just have a 2 inch spacer with a stock rear. I know alot of people hate spacers and blocks but i dont off road so i dont mind them lol so if i went for a block what would be the best height to level it?

You can check this one.
"Liftcraft - Lift Kit For 1996-2002 4Runner SR5 2WD Billet Strut Spacers and High Strength Polyurethane Spring Spacers | 3 Inch Front + 3 Inch Rear Lift"
  • LIFT: 3 inch front and 3 inch rear lift over stock
  • FITMENT: 1996 - 2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5 2WD models | NOTE: Will fit SR5 models ONLY.
All the best

You can check this one.
"Liftcraft - Lift Kit For 1996-2002 4Runner SR5 2WD Billet Strut Spacers and High Strength Polyurethane Spring Spacers | 3 Inch Front + 3 Inch Rear Lift"

• LIFT: 3 inch front and 3 inch rear lift over stock
    • FITMENT: 1996 - 2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5 2WD models | NOTE: Will fit SR5 models ONLY.
All the best
I got a 2018 tacoma SR

Are you gonna keep the 2” spacer? If so, then I’d measure from the center of the front hub to the fender and doing the same with the rear to see the difference in height. 1” block should make it pretty level, but measure first.

I have a ‘10 Prerunner with 4” spindle and 2” block and its completely level. I didn’t worry about the block because I do no off roading or much hauling things in the bed. The spindle lift keeps it riding like stock along with keeping exact geometry of the front suspension as a stock suspension.

Are you gonna keep the 2” spacer? If so, then I’d measure from the center of the front hub to the fender and doing the same with the rear to see the difference in height. 1” block should make it pretty level, but measure first.
Ill check it out for sure. Thanks man

Back