Best seat covers/floor mats

Clazzio leather seat covers are the best mod you will ever make for the money. Husky liners are great also.

I've read a lot of good reviews on wet okole seat covers. I'm thinking it's time for me to pull the trigger and just order some .. And oh yeah weather tech mats are great I have them in my truck, no complaints.

You would be wise to look at Clazzio leather covers. Had mine 16 months and they are the best mod I ever made on any vehicle. They look feel and fit like factory leather. Nobody can tell they are covers.

You would be wise to look at Clazzio leather covers. Had mine 16 months and they are the best mod I ever made on any vehicle. They look feel and fit like factory leather. Nobody can tell they are covers.
Do you have any pics?

Trouble uploading. Go to tacomaworld.com and look at the Clazzio thread. Tons of pictures.

Last edited:
I like my stock Toyota mats. Probably not as tough as Husky but they came with the truck so that makes it a lot easier to love them.

I have neoprene low back seat covers. They're definitely not custom but fit well and have held up to a lot of abuse for under $100.

Back