Better than the Original

This one makes me want to close my eyes and just feel it down deep into my soul.
Had this on the stereo just this morning. Probably too loud, but I like feeling it, instead of just listening to it. Future mother in law came by while it was pumping.
She asked me to restart it because she had missed most of it. I turned it down for her thinking it was too loud for B's mother, she walked over and cranked it up louder than it had been. She closed her eyes and just start to dance a slow rhythmical dance to it. Well it is no longer a mystery where B got her love of music from, or need to dance almost all the time. B grabbed my pup and put his front legs on her shoulders and they danced to it as well. Rupert loves dancing also, he will gladly dance with B or me. When the song ended, I was told to restart it again, and the house was thumping it was so loud. Dang B's mother can move, never seen that side of her before.
Mind you she didn't even blink when she learned her daughter is getting married in a white bikini, and dancing in to the song You Shook Me All Night Long....so I should have guessed.
Most mothers would have been protesting if they heard that come out of their babies mouth.

Watch "Fugees - Killing Me Softly With His Song (Official Video)" on YouTube

This one makes me want to close my eyes and just feel it down deep into my soul.
Had this on the stereo just this morning. Probably too loud, but I like feeling it, instead of just listening to it. Future mother in law came by while it was pumping.
She asked me to restart it because she had missed most of it. I turned it down for her thinking it was too loud for B's mother, she walked over and cranked it up louder than it had been. She closed her eyes and just start to dance a slow rhythmical dance to it. Well it is no longer a mystery where B got her love of music from, or need to dance almost all the time. B grabbed my pup and put his front legs on her shoulders and they danced to it as well. Rupert loves dancing also, he will gladly dance with B or me. When the song ended, I was told to restart it again, and the house was thumping it was so loud. Dang B's mother can move, never seen that side of her before.
Mind you she didn't even blink when she learned her daughter is getting married in a white bikini, and dancing in to the song You Shook Me All Night Long....so I should have guessed.
Most mothers would have been protesting if they heard that come out of their babies mouth.

Watch "Fugees - Killing Me Softly With His Song (Official Video)" on YouTube

Some nice! Through the years I realized that some special memories remain frozen moments in time. I truly think this is one of those moments for you Martin. The song... wow. I have always liked Roberta Flack's version and have a personal connection to the song, but Fugees' rendition sure caught my ear. Very enjoyable.

Back