Big stink from my heater

ponch

Found two dead baby mice on the filter for the cabin air, but I still get a bad odor of something else dead. I think there's another one in there but I have no Idea how to access the rest of the air passages. Any help would be appreciated. (2009 2wd 4 cyl. Tacoma)

Found two dead baby mice on the filter for the cabin air, but I still get a bad odor of something else dead. I think there's another one in there but I have no Idea how to access the rest of the air passages. Any help would be appreciated. (2009 2wd 4 cyl. Tacoma)
I believe thats the only filter for the a/c you probably just got the stink all in the ducting

Id buy one of those gas station cherry bags, yall got those where you live? God they smell so strong like cherry im pretty sure thatd drain the smell out till it passes

I lucked out. Found two additional dead mice in a spot just inside the access door to the filter. There's a depression there where they could not be seen. Got them out and the odor immediately diminished. Almost totally gone now. Phew!!!

Back